|Interview Guide||Questions asked|
• What is your background?|
• What is your role in relation to the treatment of psoriasis patients?
• What motivates you to make an extra effort in your daily work with psoriasis patients?
|The current psoriasis treatment||
• Can you describe the treatment journey for a concrete psoriasis patient?|
• How much variability is there in the state of disease between different observations of the same psoriasis patients?
• Which value do the different treatment options provide for psoriasis patients?
• If you had the same budget, with otherwise entirely free hands, would you organize treatment different from today?
|The economic management model||
• What kind of economic management are you subject to today as a practitioner working with psoriasis patients?|
• How do you experience the incentives you are faced with?
• Do you have suggestions for changes in the economic management you encounter in your work?
• Who has influence on the results of treatment?|
• Which role does the patient’s behavior play for a treatment’s result(s)?
• To what extent do random events have an impact on the results?
• Is there anything you would like to add or that we have not asked you about?|
• Thank you very much for your participation!