|Dimensions of the Framework||Issues related to the establishment of health houses in Iran|
Trends, experiences and evidence related to the idea of “Health Network Policy” in Iran:|
• Establishment of the World Health Organization; Kennedy’s Peace Corps Thesis, The China’s barefoot doctors, strengthening of Social Justice Approaches in Global Health; Alma-Ata International Conference.
• Training of Assistant Physicians (Behdār) in Iran, the establishment of Health Corps, Training of Assistant Physicians (Behdār) in Kavar (Fars Province), Rezaieh National Project.
-Beliefs and discourses:
Dominant discourse: helping the disadvantage groups especially rural area
Empathy and social cohesion: supportive context for participatory plans
|Interests||• Existence of opposition to DHN policy and overcoming it by advocacies and almost aligning the interests of the parliament with the goals of DHN policy|
• Rules: Article 20, 29 and 43 of the Iranian Constitution|
• Addressing the health and sanitation status of rural areas was one of the main expectations of people from the government in that time
• Policy Network: Establishment of the network with strong relationships between designers of DHN policy and politicians (Minister of health and his deputy) due to the old friendship and common experiences and beliefs.